回到離你最近的地方

關於部落格
在那深秋的子午,我們已航渡千年
  • 132495

    累積人氣

  • 7

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

中譯:A&E(急診室)





急診室/冰金樂團(A&E/Goldfrapp)
詞曲/Alison Goldfrapp, Will Gregory

It's a blue, bright blue Saturday, hey hey    
這是一個藍藍,藍藍的星期六
And the pain's starting to slip away, hey hey
然後痛痛,痛痛慢慢變不見了
I'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining
我穿著病袍,躺在亮亮的病房
Think I want you still,but there may be pills at work
還是想要你,也可能是藥力發作的關係


Do you really wanna know how I was dancing on the floor?
你知道我是怎麼在地板上打滾的嗎?
I was trying to phone you as I'm crawling out the door 
我一邊爬出門,一邊撥你的電話
I'm amazed at you, the things you say and that you don't do
言而無信,你怎麼可以這樣
Why don't you ring? 
說好要打給我的啊?


I was feeling lonely, feeling blue 
寂寞的我,藍藍的心
Feeling like I needed you 
見不到最想要的你
Like I'm walking up surrounded by me 
被自己團團包圍,走不出去
A&E
在急診室裡


How did I get to accident and emergency?
我怎麼會躺在急診室裡?
All I wanted was you to take me out high
我只希望你帶我出去,飛高高
And I was feeling lonely, feeling blue
寂寞的我,藍藍的心
Feeling like I needed you
見不到最想要的你
Like I hoped you'd call and hoped you'd see me
我還在等你來電,等你出現
A&E
在急診室裡





根據維基百科的資料,此歌的靈感來自女主唱的親身經歷。「一個星期六下午她被送進急診室,被醫生用大量的止痛劑救了回來」。歸根究抵,都是因為一段不堪的關係。


譯文中我用了一些「兒語風」的疊字,想表達陷入思念泥沼的任性和偏執。
MV欣賞。無厘頭似乎一向是冰金的風格~








相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態